- If you need financial help to hire an attorney, it is a good idea to contact a pro bono service or a lawyer who works with legal aid from your online search. Although you need to register (it is free) Legal Match is also a good website for finding reputable criminal lawyers.Remember, the state must provide and pay for an attorney on your behalf when you cannot afford to pay for an attorney. Usually, an attorney from the local Public Defender’s Office will be appointed to represent you in court.
Considerations When Hiring A Criminal Lawyer
- How much you can afford
- The type of criminal lawyer you need to use
- The location of the lawyer
- Your comfort level of working with the lawyer
- The career experience of the lawyer
- The educational background of the lawyer
When Should I Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?
When facing charges for committing a crime, you should contact a lawyer without delay. An experienced criminal lawyer can let you know defenses available and work on a legal strategy to assure the best possible outcome to your case. They will also inform you of your legal rights and ensure you are fully protected. They can also help you negotiate a plea bargain as well as answer questions and offer legal advice through the entire legal process.
Need A Criminal Defense Lawyer In Scottsdale or Phoenix?
Canterbury Law Group’s criminal defense lawyers in Phoenix and Scottsdale will defend your case with personal attention and always have you and your best interests in mind when offering legal solutions. Call today for an initial consultation! We handle criminal defense cases in all areas of Phoenix including Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Maryville, Apache Junction, and more.
We are experienced criminal defense attorneys and will fight for you to obtain the best possible outcome. Our firm will rigorously represent you, so you can get on with your life. Call today for an initial consultation! 480-744-7711 or [email protected]
*This information is not intended to be legal advice. Please contact Canterbury Law Group today to learn more about your personal legal needs.